|Memorial Health Center Sharps Disposal|
- Prescription Drugs, including controlled substances
- Over-the-Counter Medicines
- Pet Medicines
- Nutritional Supplements (vitamins, minerals, herbs)
- Medicated Ointments and Lotions
- Liquid Medications, well sealed or in a plastic bag, please
Items NOT Accepted:
- No Needles, Lancets or Pen Needles (No sharps of any kind)
- No Aerosol Cans
- No Bloody or Infectious Waste
- No Hydrogen Peroxide
- No Thermometers
- No IV Bags
- No Trash
- No Mail
For more information on the POD Program, click the link below.
Since it's inception at the Kalkaska Sheriff Office on April 8, 2015, the Kalkaska Sheriff Office POD has collected over 300 lbs of medication.
Dep. Kyle Beaver was instrumental in implementing the POD Program at the Kalkaska Sheriff Office and is responsible for collecting medications deposited in the POD Drop Box.
Drug POD in KSO Lobby